Photographer since 2014, based between Brussels and Paris.
Ferdinand Choffray have an eye for architectural wonders. He also engage in marketing activities and shoot advertising, fashion, nature, street photography,...
He is part of the official Canon Belgium team.
Here are a few points of his work:
- Interview for The Huffington Post.
- "Dontsnapshoot" campaign for Huawei.
- "DS4 & DS4 Crossback" campaign for Citroën DS, France.
- "Google Photos" campaign for Google, France.
- Instructor and group manager for The Photo Academy.
- "Photowalk 01: Architecture" for The Photo Academy.
- "Workshop: Urbex" for The Photo Academy and Canon Belgium.
- "Sprouttobebrussels" campaign for TBWA.
- #PasDePso campaign for TWBA.
- Studio + Packshots for Centreville Store. (2015-2016).
- 1st assistant of Bruno Stevens (masterclass in Paris).
- 1st photo assistant of Alain Richard.
- Exhibition : The Art Project.
- Exhibition : L'Open Store.
- Exhibition : Exhi-B.
- Exhibition : Dépôts Chics.