Ferdinand Choffray is a Brussels based photographer.
He has an eye for architectural wonders and also shoot nature, fashion, advertising, street photography,...
He is part of the official Canon Belgium team.
Here are a few points of his work (non-exhaustive list):
- Interview for The Huffington Post.
- "Dontsnapshoot" campaign for Huawei.
- "DS4 & DS4 Crossback" campaign for Citroën DS.
- "Google Photos" campaign for Google.
- Content production and collaboration with Crowne Plaza.
- Full photographic coverage + social network management for Choux De Bruxelles. (sept. - dec. 2017).
- Instructor and group manager for The Photo Academy.
- "Photowalk 01: Architecture" for The Photo Academy.
- Workshop: Architecture Photography for Canon Experience Days.
- Workshop: Urbex for The Photo Academy and Canon Belgium.
- "Sprouttobebrussels" campaign for TBWA.
- #PasDePso campaign for TWBA.
- Studio + Packshots for Centreville Store. (2015-2016).
- Packshots for L'Open Store.
- 1st assistant of Bruno Stevens (masterclass in Paris).
- 1st photo assistant of Alain Richard.
- Exhibition : Design September (Pol Quadens & Vanessa Bruffaerts' house).
- Exhibition : The Art Project.
- Exhibition : L'Open Store.
- Exhibition : Exhi-B.
- Exhibition : Dépôts Chics.
Image credit: Jon Verhoeft